Some of the features included in METAFOR are:
- 2D/3D elements for large strains analysis (Selective Reduced Integration, Enhanced Assumed Strain, …).
- Implicit/explicit time integration (Chung Hulbert, Hilber-Hughes-Taylor, …).
- Thermomechanical coupling (staggered or fully coupled schemes).
- Frictional contact between deformable bodies or CAD surfaces.
- Arbitrary Lagrangian Eulerian formalism.
- Meshing and remeshing procedures.
- Large set of constitutive laws (thermo-elasto-visco-plastic, damage, composites, …).
- Crack propagation (erosion method).
start.txt · Last modified: 2018/05/04 08:05 by boman