- Superplasticity is a state in which a material is deformed well beyond its usual breaking point (high T, ultra low strain rates).
- Multisheet superplastic forming of a self-stiffened titanium structure (Sonaca).
- When pressed together, sheets got welded dur to diffusion bonding.
- Optimal pressure cycle is computed in order to stay below a given plastic strain rate.
- Importation of an industrial geometry including NURBS curves and surfaces.
- Superplastic Forming with optimization of the applied pressure cycle.
applications/mf/superplastic.txt · Last modified: 2016/03/30 15:23 by 127.0.0.1