METAFOR is an object-oriented Finite Element code for the simulation of solids submitted to large deformations.
METAFOR is developed by the Computational Mechanics laboratory of the department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering at the University of Liège.
Some of the features included in METAFOR are:
- 2D/3D elements for large strains analysis (Selective Reduced Integration, Enhanced Assumed Strain, …).
- Implicit/explicit time integration (Chung Hulbert, Hilber-Hughes-Taylor, …).
- Thermomechanical coupling (staggered or fully coupled schemes).
- Frictional contact between deformable bodies or CAD surfaces.
- Arbitrary Lagrangian Eulerian formalism.
- Meshing and remeshing procedures.
- Large set of constitutive laws (thermo-elasto-visco-plastic, damage, composites, …).
- Crack propagation (erosion method).
start.txt · Last modified: 2018/05/04 08:05 by boman